MEET THE TEAM
Welcome to the Pest Posse, please take a moment to learn more about Cully and Foster.
Founder of The Pest Posse, visionary, creator, Pest Posse TV host and trainer for the Pest Posse Academy
Culley has done almost everything in the pest control industry and has never been one to shirk from a challenge. His strengths are brainstorming, big-picture thinking, leadership, problem-solving, customer service, public speaking & training groups or individuals.
- California Branch 2 operators license (general pest control)
- Branch 3 wood destroying organism license
- 1995 Started in the pest control industry and has worked at several pest control companies in California.
- 1997 While working for a large pest control company in California, advanced to a branch level commercial supervisor at one of their larger offices
- 1999 Began running the turf & ornamental department at this same branch office where he was the commercial supervisor
- 2007 - 2017 Worked for a couple of different Pest Control companies in San Jose California.
- 2011 Promoted to General Manager at one of the Pest Control companies he was working for in San Jose, California.
- 2018 Started The Pest Posse Too which is the service division of The Pest Posse. This division services the needs of customers in San Luis Obispo County California and is used for testing and evaluating pest control products and equipment as well as for filming real life pest control services for the Pest Posse Academy.
Producer, editor, Pest Posse TV co-host and trainer for the Pest Posse Academy
Foster has become known as the Head Wrangler of The Pest Posse because he keeps Culley in check and provides much of the day to day operations of The Pest Posse. Foster has always risen to the top in pest control sales and pest control route production. His strengths are communication, problem-solving, customer service, organization, and sales. He pays attention to detail and is great at accomplishing his goals.
- California Branch 2 Operators license (general pest control)
- 1994 Started in the pest control industry.
- 1994 Started the commercial services division for a medium-sized California based Pest Control Company.
- 1995 Obtained California Branch 2 Field Representative License.
- 1999 Was promoted to Supervisor for a large Pest Control Company in California where he aided in developing a new service center in Salinas California.
- 2005 - 2018 Worked as an Account Manager/Outside Commercial Salesperson for the same large Pest Control Company in California where he aided in developing a new service center. During this time Foster was number one in outside commercial sales for 10 years in a row and was the first salesperson in the company to reach $500,000 and $1,000,000 in annualized outside commercial sales.
- 2021 Obtained California Branch 2 Operators License.
- 2021 Pest Management Professional Magazine Editorial Advisory Board - This opportunity provided Foster the opportunity to provide feedback on certain issues and contribute to the Question of the Month for the digital and print copies of this magazine.